Hello Simple Hello Fresh

This post is sponsored by Hello Fresh. All opinions are my own!

In our house I’m normally the one who prepares meals. Often times I find myself making the same meals over and over (spaghetti, chicken, crockpot, rice, tacos). It’s what I know, it’s easy, and I know exactly which ingredients I need. Unfortunately, those meals get old.

Getting up the courage to try new recipes and making sure I have all the ingredients is intimidating to me.

Fortunately, Hello Fresh makes trying new recipes and dinner time a breeze!! Hello Fresh is a meal-kit delivery service, bringing you amazing meals right to your door!

It takes the difficulty out of grocery shopping. With all of the holiday hustle, it’s nice to have some help!

Reasons I love Hello Fresh:

– They provide all of the ingredients.

– The directions are easy to follow.

– Everything is fresh.

– The meals are always different and new. It’s always something I’ve never prepared before.

– It saves me time on shopping and preparing.

– You can choose which meals, for how many, and they even have vegetarian options!

Hello Fresh is especially great during the holiday season when everything gets busy.

I was so happy when our box arrived on Monday! This meant my grocery shopping was pretty much done for me. It meant I had three awesome meals to make for the week. It also meant I didn’t even have to worry about meal planning!

The meals that arrived:

– Tri-Color Quinoa Salad

– Butter Basted Chicken

– Crispy Cheddar Cheeseburger

Each of these meals were delicious! My husband was especially impressed. They were all a little outside of the ordinary, full of flavor, and so delicious !

You may also like...

22 Responses

1. ktgoff3 says:

We love Hello Fresh! It’s so easy and tastes so good! 😊

2. I LOVE Hello Fresh! Anything that saves me time and is conveniently delivered to my doorstep is golden!

3. The Ox Mama says:

looks so yummy! I can’t wait to get my box! Your pictures are GREAT btw… 🙂

4. kezemi says:

I need this every single night! That’s so cool!

5. Lisa Doyle says:

Looks sooooo delish!!!!

6. kozyandco says:

We love Hello Fresh! Wasn’t that cheeseburger amazing???

7. I love this concept! That salad looks so good!

8. Amber Starr says:

Those meals sound amazing! I think it would be so great to have this service every week and not have to plan so many meals from scratch.

9. Your meal choices look amazing!! I tried it once, but we are vegetarian and their vegetarian box sadly lacked for us. I could totally eat that salad!! xo ~ Megan

10. I really, really need to try this!!!!

11. Kerry says:

Yum!! I love how easy it looks. We are getting our first box next week and I’m so excited!

12. Every time I hear about Hello Fresh it makes me want to try it! And I can totally relate about cooking what you’re comfortable with — and how fun it is to try new things! Thanks for the encouragement to try!

13. Lindsay says:

I have my first box on the way and now am even more excited after reading your post!

14. kikidavies says:

We have one like this in Canada and I’m an addict! It’s such a great way to fall in love with cooking again.

15. The crispy cheddar burgers were delicious! Definitely a favorite!!