Summer Strolls with Evenflo

Thank you to Evenflo for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect double stroller for summer adventures and travel.  I was so excited to find out that Evenflo makes a side by side umbrella stroller, and what’s even better, it’s under $200!

More importantly I’ve been needing one under 20 LBS for gate checking the airport. Did you know most airlines are now requiring you to check any strollers over 20 lbs? This Evenflo is not only under 20 LBs, but it has great storage space and it’s so easy to use!

I’m entering my first summer with two boys. Beckett is just months away from walking (or running), and Graydon with his typical three year old energy, I am so excited for all the summer fun! From our travel adventures to strolls in the park, I have found the perfect stroller!!

A double stroller is a must for all of our adventures and the Evenflo Minno Twin is everything I need.

What I love about the stroller:

• It comfortably fits both boys (ages 3 and 10 months)
  • A lot of storage space at the bottom
  • Easy fold, and fits nicely in the car
  • Great recline for naps
  • Large umbrella for shade

The stroller is perfect for our simple walks to the park, and into town as well.

I can’t wait to share all of our summer adventures, but for now go find out more about this Evenflo Minno Twin. If you have two kiddos, this is a must!!

You may also like...

19 Responses

1. Hannah says:

Love the separated handle bars, makes it easier to hang bags!

2. This looks like such a great stroller! We are almost out of the stroller age now, but I know how awesome it was to have a double stroller to keep both kids contained! P.S. Love your bag!

3. It looks like a great double stroller. I love your cute bag too!!
    Angela

4. Rachel says:

Ooooh! I desperately need a double-umbrella stroller! Going to have to check this out!

5. justine says:

that’s perfect! i just got the bob double stroller for runs, long walks, and running errands… once my youngest is old enough to sit up we’re going to transition to something lightweight like this! i love the side by side strollers rather than tandem strollers.

• Mommy On The Mound says:

Oh I love BOB! This one is great for quick trips and traveling though 🙂 (I’m sure the bob double is pretty big, I just have the single)

6. Katherine Petrunia says:

A good stroller makes such a difference. Being easy to fold and lots of storage space were big deciding factors for me.

7. Casey says:

What a great stroller! It would be perfect for my nieces and nephews!

8. Patricia says:

This stroller looks amazing! I never got a double for my girls but this has me wishing I did!!

9. We need a stroller like this but just for one child right now. We still have our big bulky stroller but I have been looking for something like this.

10. Katie says:

This stroller sounds awesome! I’m due with my second baby in August and have been on the hunt for a good double stroller.

11. April says:

That’s a nice double stroller, great design.

12. That stroller looks like its easy to maneuver! That’s a plus when you’re trying to deal with little ones at the airport.

13. Melissa says:

This looks like a great stroller for summer adventures. I will have to keep it in mind for the future if we ever need a double stroller.

14. JeeYoung W says:

Love your double stroller! I need to go check it out, I need to buy one for my boys too!

15. Kristen says:

This is perfect timing, I need a good double stroller and I love the pricepoint!

16. Catia says:

I’ve been debating on getting a double stroller! Toting around 2 is tough! Thanks for recommendation!

17. Livi says:

Love that stroller! Looks so fun and love your outfits!

18. Such a cute and practical Stroller. I have 2 under 2 so this would be perfect!’