Ten Toddler Travel Tips + A Giveaway
Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
A wise Mom once told me “Car Mom” is so much different than regular Mom. If you have kids and travel, you know this is true. A traveling Mom is just trying to survive.
Here are some survival trips for traveling with a toddler.
1. Snacks. If you’re child is anything like mine – if they are sitting they’re hungry. Loading up in snacks is vital to travel survival. I even sneak in some sweet treats for times of need. Here are some snacks I like to keep around….
2. Technology. We don’t do much screen time, but when we travel, that iPad comes in handy. The KidloLand app is a must! This app has everything you could possibly want in one app! It’s educational and so much fun. It’s loaded with hours of entertainment. Graydon loves the puzzles, the songs, and practicing his alphabet on this app! It is so much fun.
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.internetdesignzone.nurseryrhymes&hl=en
Amazon Appstore: https://www.amazon.com/KidloLand-Nursery-Rhymes-Educational-Preschool/dp/B00HFQBCEU
3. A couple new toys. A new toy keeps Graydon occupied for at least 15-20 minutes and sometimes that is all the silence I need to reboot myself!
4. A good car seat that travels well and is easy to clean. I love that the Diono folds for travel and has a removable cover for an easy wash.
5. Extra clothes. While traveling, accidents are more likely to happen. Whether they are over tired, over stimulated or you just can’t find a bathroom – it’s always best to be prepared!
6. Take pictures – sometimes the stress of traveling with kids can make things blur. Pictures will help you remember.
7. Dress for comfort. Whether in the plane or car – you’ll want your kiddo (and yourself) to be comfortable!
8. Bring new books. We keep our books updated with the Bookroo subscription box! You can get $10.00 off of your first order by using code ASHPEAV!
9. Reusable stickers are amazing for travel. I get these Melissa and Doug stickers and Graydon is occupied for hours! Plus, they are only $10!!
10. Bring some cleaning wipes. You never know what you’ll need to clean up. I’ve used wipes for public bathrooms, airplane seats/trays and so much more!
Traveling always seems be full of the unexpected. Whether it’s better or worse than expected, it’s always best to be prepared!!
*GIVEAWAY* I am giving away three 3-month subscriptions to the KidloLand app. To enter – simply head to their website and comment here telling me why you think your child would love this app! Giveaway ends 10/31