Preserving Summer Memories with Pinhole Press
I’ve teamed up with Pinhole Press to share how I’m preserving summer memories. With just 18 summers with our children as children, I want to make sure each and every summer is memorable.
The summers don’t have to be spectacular. They don’t need to be expensive. They don’t need to be fancy. I just want them to be memorable.
This year happened to be a spectacular summer for us. It was full of adventure, with so many memories made. Memories that I never want to forget. Which is why I am preserving summer memories with Pinhole Press.
A Photo-book Preserving Summer Memories
With Pinhole Press, I simply uploaded all of my favorite photos from the summer, and it automatically put them into the book.
I love the quality and the convenience of Pinhole Press, their products never disappoint.
Summer 2018 Recap
- Our summer began with our announcement of baby number three.
- We went camping in Oregon
- Picked thousands of blueberries
- Spent a week in San Diego with Grandma (LEGOLAND – SEAWORLD – Palm Springs)
- Camping in Corvallis for Greg’s baseball tournament
- Camping on the Oregon Coast
- A trip to Leavenworth and the North Cascades
- Beckett Turning two
- A road trip through Yellowstone National Park
- KOA camping trip on the coast
- Finishing it off with a trip to San Diego and LA (Disneyland – LEGOLAND – Bahi Resort)
Pinhole Press gives me the opportunity to quickly and easily turn those memories into photo-books. I created one for our family, and a smaller version for each kid. I even made one for the memories made with Grandma over the summer!