I’ve teamed up with Zonderkidz to share about teaching children about the joy of giving with the Berenstain Bears. Teaching Children about the Joy of Giving This holiday season, we are working on focusing...
Hi there, I am Ashley, blogger at Mommy on the Mound, homeschooling mom of three and wife to my high school sweetheart. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Jesus has and always will be the center of our marriage and family. My husband played professional baseball in the NY Mets and Minnesota Twins organizations for 5 years, which is where I got the name of my blog. God led us on many adventures during those times, including cross country road trips, living in apartments with an air mattress, and Greg missing the birth of our first son. It also allowed us to grow strong in our marriage, meet some amazing life-long friends, and share a cool experience with our first born! We are settled down in the beautiful PNW now where my husband is a high school teacher and baseball coach. Before I became a mom and started blogging I was a special education teacher.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Safer Sleep for Baby on the Go
- Preparing for Colds with Viral Induced Asthma
- SeaWorld Orlando Tips and Tricks
- Modern Kids Shared Bedroom with Floor Beds
- T-BALL 101; Tips from a Professional
- Third Pregnancy Must Have Items
- 6 Ways to Start the New Year Right + a Free Printable
- Toddler Boys Shared Bedroom
- The Perfect Purse After Diaper Bag