Thank you Toyota for providing us with the 4Runner for our Southern California Road Trip. We just got back from our week long Southern California Road Trip and we had so much fun. We...
Hi there, I am Ashley, blogger at Mommy on the Mound, homeschooling mom of three and wife to my high school sweetheart. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Jesus has and always will be the center of our marriage and family. My husband played professional baseball in the NY Mets and Minnesota Twins organizations for 5 years, which is where I got the name of my blog. God led us on many adventures during those times, including cross country road trips, living in apartments with an air mattress, and Greg missing the birth of our first son. It also allowed us to grow strong in our marriage, meet some amazing life-long friends, and share a cool experience with our first born! We are settled down in the beautiful PNW now where my husband is a high school teacher and baseball coach. Before I became a mom and started blogging I was a special education teacher.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Third Pregnancy Must Have Items
- Modern Kids Shared Bedroom with Floor Beds
- A Southern California Road Trip with the Toyota 4Runner
- Toddler Adenoid Removal and Sleep Apnea
- A Yellowstone Road Trip with Children
- The Perfect Purse After Diaper Bag
- My Cozy Nursing Corner
- Disney World with a Baby and a Toddler
- Best Ages for Disney on Ice
- T-BALL 101; Tips from a Professional