This Spring Kids Story post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. Spring Kids Story Fruit of the Loom Did you know that Fruit of the Loom covers the entire family?? I was so excited to try out...
Hi there, I am Ashley, blogger at Mommy on the Mound, mom to two boys and wife to my high school sweetheart. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Jesus has and always will be the center of our marriage and family. My husband played professional baseball in the NY Mets and Minnesota Twins organizations for 5 years, which is where I got the name of my blog. God led us on many adventures during those times, including cross country road trips, living in apartments with an air mattress, and Greg missing the birth of our first son. It also allowed us to grow strong in our marriage, meet some amazing life-long friends, and share a cool experience with our first born! We are settled down in the beautiful PNW now where my husband coaches baseball and I blog while I raise my two little boys. Before I became a mom and started blogging I was a special education teacher. Education is something I will always love! In the summer you’ll find us out hiking or watching Greg’s summer baseball team!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Kids Shared Bedroom with Floor Beds
- SeaWorld Orlando Tips and Tricks
- A Simple Guide to Cloth Diapering
- Third Pregnancy Must Have Items
- Knott's Berry Farm Birthday Fun
- Best Ages for Disney on Ice
- Best Balayage in Vancouver Washington
- Toddler Adenoid Removal and Sleep Apnea
- The Perfect Purse After Diaper Bag
- A Cactus Themed First Birthday