About a year ago we made the decision to homeschool. One of the first questions I asked myself was, do I need a homeschool method? There is Unschooling, Classical, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, and the...
Hi there, I am Ashley, blogger at Mommy on the Mound, homeschooling mom of three and wife to my high school sweetheart. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Jesus has and always will be the center of our marriage and family. My husband played professional baseball in the NY Mets and Minnesota Twins organizations for 5 years, which is where I got the name of my blog. God led us on many adventures during those times, including cross country road trips, living in apartments with an air mattress, and Greg missing the birth of our first son. It also allowed us to grow strong in our marriage, meet some amazing life-long friends, and share a cool experience with our first born! We are settled down in the beautiful PNW now where my husband is a high school teacher and baseball coach. Before I became a mom and started blogging I was a special education teacher.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Third Pregnancy Must Have Items
- Modern Kids Shared Bedroom with Floor Beds
- Spring Time Boredom Busters
- Toddler Adenoid Removal and Sleep Apnea
- Shop Small Mother's Day Gift Guide
- The Best Stroller for Active Families
- Toddler Friendly Fall Fun
- Toddler Boys Shared Bedroom
- Club Pilates, My Postpartum Experience
- T-BALL 101; Tips from a Professional