I’ve partnered with the Courtyard Marriott Theme Park Entrance to share about why it is the best good neighbor hotel at Disneyland. Also, a big thank you to Toyota for providing us with the...
Hi there, I am Ashley, blogger at Mommy on the Mound, homeschooling mom of three and wife to my high school sweetheart. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Jesus has and always will be the center of our marriage and family. My husband played professional baseball in the NY Mets and Minnesota Twins organizations for 5 years, which is where I got the name of my blog. God led us on many adventures during those times, including cross country road trips, living in apartments with an air mattress, and Greg missing the birth of our first son. It also allowed us to grow strong in our marriage, meet some amazing life-long friends, and share a cool experience with our first born! We are settled down in the beautiful PNW now where my husband is a high school teacher and baseball coach. Before I became a mom and started blogging I was a special education teacher.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Kids Shared Bedroom with Floor Beds
- T-BALL 101; Tips from a Professional
- A Simple Guide to Cloth Diapering
- Toddler Boys Shared Bedroom
- The Perfect Purse After Diaper Bag
- Goodbye Bump, Hello Fourth Trimester
- Third Pregnancy Must Have Items
- Dressing the Littles for Cold Weather
- SeaWorld Orlando Tips and Tricks
- Travel With Your Children, Even if They Won’t Remember